Blog Content Guideline
The Tigard Chamber of Commerce is accepting blog post submissions from chamber members.
Please review the requirements below before submitting an article.
- Must be a Tigard Chamber member in good standing, or a PR/Ad agency representative of a chamber member.
- The blog must fit within one of the 5 categories below.
- Building a Strong Local Economy
- Business Relationship Building & Visibility
- Promoting the Community
- Advocacy for Business with Government
- Political Action
- Articles should be:
- A minimum 500 words and should not be longer than 3,000 words.
- Clear of grammar and spelling errors.
- Vlogs (video blogs) must be at least 5 minutes long and no longer than 15 minutes.
- Content should be educational and beneficial for the business community. The articles are not to be used as an ad for services/ products.
- Plagiarism and use of copyright content is not allowed unless you have purchase or have written permission to use that content.
- Please review our blog at TigardChamber.org to see examples of what has already been shared.
Submitting Your Article:
- Article should:
- Be submitted Submit either as a Microsoft Word attachment or PDF.
- Submit charts, tables, graphics or photos that support your article in separate files with indication to where they belong in the article.
- Vlogs should be submitted with a YouTube link.
- Submit a short bio that is 2 to 3 sentences long and a headshot.
- Submit an image that is 560 x 315 and has your title on it for the featured image.
- If you are submitting the same content simultaneously to any other blogs or publications, please notify us.
- We reserve the right to edit as needed before publishing to our site.
- We reserve the right to not publish an article on our website.
Community & Membership Engagement
Tigard Chamber of Commerce