- Vaccine Resources – CDC Essential Worker Vaccination Communication Toolkit for Employers
- OSCC Announces “Main Street Matters” Class Action Lawsuit
- How to Testify at the 2021 Oregon Legislative Session?
- City of Tigard Business License Fee Waiver
- Round 2 – Proposed Draft Administrative Rules for Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Paycheck Protection Program re-opened Monday
- December 2020 Washington County Economic Indicators
BECOMING A CHAMBER MEMBER
Tell us a little about your business and we will contact you with information on becoming a Chamber Member OR simply click the JOIN TODAY button at the top of our website. Membership starts for as little as $31.25/mo. By joining over 300 other member businesses that are part of the Tigard Chamber, you not only leverage that network, but each of those members’ connections and knowledge, as well.