Why You Should Join TODAY!
Strengthen Local Economy
A 9 month, 1 day/month community leadership program
Member Job Board
Member job board on the Tigard Chamber website
Partner of Tigard Downtown Alliance
Business Directory & Community Guide
8,000 print, 35,000 digital copies, 41,000 target digital display impressions, 4,500 Facebook followers reached through a post on the Tigard Times page promoting the magazine + Digital edition hosted on the Tigard Chamber and Tigard Times websites for a year.
Networking, Visibility, and Education
100+ annual face to face networking opportunities enabling business growth for our members
5 Annual Chamber Events
48 “Good Morning Tigard” weekly a.m.
20 Affinity Group monthly meetings
Promoting The Community
A Champion for stronger communities
The Tigard Chamber and its members promote the local community through:
- Leadership Tigard
- Tigard Farmers Market (May-October)
- Community Awards & Scholarships
- Workforce Development
- Tigard Shining Stars Community Awards Celebration (scholarships, volunteer and business awards)
- Donations to non-profits year round
- Supporter of Tigard Downtown Alliance’s (TDA) Art Walk, Small Business Saturday, Annual Street Fair, Trick or Treat Main Street and Holiday Tree Lighting.
- Creator of the Community/Visitor’s guide within our annual Tigard Business Directory
- A dedicated community/visitor section of the Chamber website and a walk-in Visitor Center.
Advocacy For Business With Government & Political Action
The Convener of Leaders & Influencers
Our Government & Public Policy (GAPP) committee is active and involved in bringing opportunities for business and community to meet, interact, and question their State legislative reps and their Tigard City Council. This includes forums, debates and surveys. Focus areas are outlined in our Business Advocacy Agenda.
Other Key Committees & Activities
- Candidate Endorsement Committee
- Chamber Day at the Capital
- Member of Oregon State Chamber of Commerce
- Member Westside Economic Alliance