Got young people in your life, looking for something the whole family can enjoy? We’ve got options for you:
• Archers Afield – Indoor Archery
• iFLY – Off 217 & Greenburg, Indoor skydiving, ages 3-103.
• Tigard Bowl on Pacific Highway in Tigard – Family owned and family friendly
• Tigard Public Library (2 blocks from the skate park).
• Jim Griffith Memorial Skate park (Tigard)
• Paddle Palace
• Rose City Futsal (Tigard)
• Versus Board Games
• Stumptown Escape Games
• Sykart Indoor Racing (Tigard)
HISTORY & MUSEUMS
• John Tigard House Museum
• Washington County Museum
• Oregon Museum of Science & Industry (OMSI)
Nearby Portland is packed with galleries and museums.
Tigard is a gateway to wine country. A mere 15 minutes (7 miles) southwest in neighboring Sherwood are over a dozen wineries and
tasting rooms. Ann & Reba’s Day Drinking Wine Tours can get you there safely!
Tigard has easy access to three local Tigard golf courses:
• Summerﬁeld, King City and Redtail
Tigard has two annual festivals in the summer. The Tigard Balloon Festival is held in June of each year. For more information, visit tigardballoon.org.
The Downtown Tigard Explore Downtown Tigard Street Fair will be on
on Saturday, September 9th, 2019 hosted by the Tigard
Downtown Alliance (TDA). Learn more at www. exploredowntowntigard.com
Go a little further afield during the
Portland Rose Festival in June of each year. Learn more at www. rosefestival.org
VISITOR INFORMATION SOURCES
12345 SW Main Street Tigard, OR 97223 www.tigardchamber.org
Washington County Visitor Association www.tualatinvalley.org
Bold signifies Tigard Chamber Member, please explore these businesses!