The Tigard Chamber as a member of the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce (OSCC) is pleased to be able to offer our chamber members and their families the benefit of an OSCC Endorsed health plan program.
To be eligible for this program, chamber member business must be:
- A member in good standing of an OSCC Chamber (Tigard Chamber is one)
- Have between 2-50 employees
- Maintain Oregon worker’s compensation
Member benefits of the plan include:
- Regence Medical Plans
- Opportunity to save 4% on monthly employee premium*
- $100 Amazon gift card to employees that participate in the wellness assessment
- Rx Drug Tool
- Help Card to all participants
- Exclusive LifeMap Dental, Life and Disability Plans
This program/plan is underwritten by:
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon and LifeMap
Some of the underwriting guidelines you’ll need to consider:
- Groups written shall be members in good standing with with a local chamber of commerce
- Plans are available to groups of two or more
- Employer must contribute a minimum of 50% of employee’s premium
- No more than 1/3 of eligible employees can waive
- Eligibility for insurance can be set by employer between 17.5 and 40 hours/week
Quotes will begin October 1, 2019 for coverage beginning January 1, 2020. Currently WHA Insurance is the exclusive broker for this special offer.
*Completed General Health Assessment required
We encourage you to explore all your options for providing health care for yourself, employees and their families. This link, Tigard Chamber Health Insurance Providers will give you a list and contact info for chamber member businesses who also can quote you on health insurance.