The Tigard Chamber has a wide variety of face to face business networking events to meet your schedule (over annually). Pick what fits, there is access to over 100 face to face business networking opportunities annually.
- Weekly a.m. Networking, Good Morning Tigard 7:30 a.m. start, 40-60 attendees
- G.E.T. (Good Evening Tigard) Connected, monthly after hours networking
- Multi-Chamber Speed Networking, largest in Washington County, 1-2x year
- Monthly a.m. Invest in U Educational series, a Tigard Chamber program
- Quarterly Gov’t Affairs events – debates, forums and more.
- Chamber Open Houses
- Annual events including Bowl-O-Rama, Shining Stars Community Awards Celebration, Sip, Savor, Celebrate Chamber Board Elections/Report Out, Holiday Happy Hour
After you have made those face to face connections, you can also take your business networking to the next level and connect virtually through:
- The Chamber’s online Membership Directory.
- Posting your business events on the online Chamber Calendar.
- The Member to Member Hot Deals
- Business referrals in your business category by both the chamber and its membership through web e-referral, face to face, e-mail and more.
- Connecting your business to the chamber Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn presences.
- Your business cards and brochures in the Chamber & Visitor Center (high traffic location, 200-400 people daily)
- Your Category and Alphabetics listing in the members only Tigard Chamber Business Directory & Community Guide - 10,000 copies distributed annually and now available online.